This is an opportunity to join a high-powered marketing team to help guide their UI/UX strategy across the enterprise. The UI/UX Designer works cross-functionally in a highly visible role to improve the usability, accessibility, and satisfaction with our web-based products. A champion of the consumers experience whose strong creative, technical, and problem-solving skills help to create compelling experience for users.
- Maintain an understanding of consumer behaviors through in-depth competitive, industry, and user research on regular basis.
- Establish and maintain a consistent UX and visual standard and brand identity across all digital entities.
- Develop and deliver wireframes, user journeys, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of hardware devices and interfaces.
- Conduct research, conceive, sketch, prototype, and test user experiences for website and apps to help improve the conversion rate for ecommerce websites.
- Identify User Gaps and help implement a plan to decrease the friction on the website and app
- Participate in and provide feedback for digital asset delivery process, ensuring delivered assets meet specifications as well as web accessibility requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, user experience or a related field
· 2-4 years UX experience focused on ecommerce and/or app design
· Strong understanding of and experience with Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Figma
· Manage UserTesting.com and Hot Jar