In this consulting role you would be responsible for the high-level systems engineering, architecture and support for a rapidly growing company. This includes servers, cloud infrastructure (Azure) and Firewalls (Solarwinds). There are other projects that you would be involved with including a network refresh and rack overhaul, cloud migration and virtualization. There will be many different projects with varying degrees of complexity. The position will also have a lot of flexibility to work remotely once you understand the overall infrastructure of the company. This is a long-term consulting engagement with a company that is thriving.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Servers
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks
- Solid experience in Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Some networking experience including firewalls, VLAN and etc.
*Must be located within the Nashville Area to be considered*