In this role, you will be managing all aspects of system administration for multiple companies in Dallas including Windows Servers, Azure, VMWare and Active Directory. The envrionment is fast paced and you will tackle new challenges everyday. This is a full-time remote position with a company that has an outstanding culture and is growing at a rapid pace.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize computer hardware and software to support company operations worldwide.
- Provide technical and professional support to internal customers across the enterprise.
- Identify, develop, implement, upgrade and maintain plans to ensure continual improvement of systems and processes.
- Manage all 3rd party hardware/software maintenance contracts/providers and identify opportunities to reduce cost, while also managing risk.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and some practical experience implementing physical and virtual servers and operating systems.
- Experience supporting current Windows Server Operating Systems
- Experience with Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues in many different industries using multiple software systems
- Strong communication skills