Our client, an award-winning Architecture firm, is looking for a Sr. Help Desk Technician to play a pivotal role in maximizing the efforts of their nearly 100 architects and designers. If you have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and are eager to join a company with a sociable and supportive culture, this is the opportunity for you!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience providing software installs and upgrades, onboarding new users, maximizing computer functionality, and troubleshooting hardware
- Experience working with servers and large-data files
- Experience with MS Outlook, Adobe, and File Security
Roles and Responsibilities
- Minimize downtime for architects and designers by providing timely solutions to all software and hardware issues
- Provide new user on-boarding, software upgrade installs, and server troubleshooting
- Communicate with External Services Provider regarding issues with switches, routers, wifi, etc.
- Must be on-site 5 days a week to support the employees
- Opportunity to join a company in which all employees feel valued and invested in every project
- Competitive salary
- Top of the market healthcare benefits
- Flexible paid leave & vacation policy
- 401(k) plan with matched contributions
- Funded annual employee trip