We currently have an opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare company that has truly outstanding leadership. In this role, you would be the lead engineer creating the data layer, data modeling, ETL and data architecture using Azure Data Factory. There are no legacy data structures in place so this will be all new development. If you enjoy green field data engineering and the chance to own all aspects of data architecture and development, then this is a great opportunity for you.
- Responsible for the design, development, and deployment of data architecture and data models
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data and report delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the cloud infrastructure required for optimal ETL processes from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL).
- Broad understanding of Data Modeling, OLAP, SQL and ETL
- Practical experience with one or more ETL tools
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Some experience with scripting languages such as Python, Java, C++, or Scala is preferred
- Knowledgeable of Source Control and Project Management tools like TFS, Git, and JIRA