Our client is a rapidly growing technology consulting company that is looking for a strong Project Manager. In this role you will be the key client owner and single point of contact responsible for the project management of the entire implementation and data integration to on-going Client Services. You will be managing HR system implementation and conversion projects for various mid-cap companies. This is an exciting position where you will have the opportunity to interact with clients, manage complex projects and work with an outstanding team. If you are detail oriented, have a passion for people and enjoy working in an innovative environment then this is a great opportunity for you. This opportunity is a 100% remote position
- Manage the client relationship from project kick off to completion. This includes client intake, requirements gathering, managing internal resources, timelines, system conversion and implementations, deliverables, follow-up, delivery, and ongoing client services.
- Establish regular cadence of communication for internal and external stakeholders on status updates, timelines, budgets, and deliverables.
- Utilize Jira as a Project Management tool for the management of various projects.
- Ensure that client is providing all the necessary information and resources to your team so that the projects can continue efficiently.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral.
- Possess a high attention to detail with a proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- At least two years of technology Project Management experience which could include software development, data integrations, implementations, or web development projects.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Bachelor’s degree