Our prestigious consulting client is looking for an ERP Project Manager to join their team that is growing rapidly. This team is implementing ERP and Financial systems for a diverse set of SMB clients throughout the country. In this role you will be leading client ERP implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Sage Intact and Microsoft CRM. You will have autonomy in this role to manage the client, vendors, and internal stakeholders how you see fit. This company has an impeccable reputation with over 50 years of experience across multiple consulting disciplines.
• Responsible for leading all phases of customer implementations from planning, execution to delivery.
• Works closely with Line of Business Managers and consulting teams to estimate time, costs, and resources required to successfully implement projects.
• Creates and manages project deliverables including detailed project schedules, budgets, communication plans, change requests, and risk management.
• Responsible for Vendor Management and aligning vendor deliverables within an integrated schedule.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related studies.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing and successful delivery of technology and ERP projects.
• Experience managing mid-market accounting (ERP) software solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Business Central and CRM is desired.
• Experience working with subject matter experts and creating business requirements for Statement of Works.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) is desired.