If you’re looking to make a real difference, lead global teams, flex your strategic mindset, and make an impact, join this international Engineering team! Our client is a global, diversified, and decentralized enterprise and offers unparalleled access to challenging opportunities in high-growth, diverse industries and markets worldwide.
As the Project Engineer, you will be a critical member of the Engineering Team to plan, direct, and coordinate the research, design, development, and implementation of new specialty products and enhancements of existing products/processes. This position will require frequent and effective communication with Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Quality, and other internal and external innovation teams to commercialized consumer noticeable product differentiation.
• Design and development of new and innovative specialty products utilizing a combination of analytical tools, evaluation, testing methods, and engineering practices to achieve project objectives (product performance, manufacturability, cost, quality, timing).
• Work with cross-functional team to understand customer’s needs and translate to engineering requirements (technical quotation to customer).
• Support continuous improvement activities to enhance current products’ performance, quality, manufacturability, and cost.
• Work with the Engineering team to develop processes and tooling necessary to manufacture new products.
• Utilize computer-assisted design/drafting software to develop designs in 2D and 3D environments.
• Apply engineering expertise to write technical documents, such as design standards and operating procedures.
• Create and revise production drawings based on feedback from outside vendors or internal departments. This will include global interactions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering; Mechanical preferred
• Project Management and project engineering preferred
• 3+ years of relevant work experience
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor