As the lead Data Scientist for this Healthcare company you will have the opportunity to influence the way healthcare is provided in the future. This role will touch all aspects of the business including financial, clinical, outcomes and much more. You will work with a team of data experts helping to drive the strategy as well as solve complex problems in healthcare. Using both Machine Learning and AI techniques. In this role you can have a huge impact on an excellent company as well as the patients they care for.
- Provides data science expertise and recommends data science approaches to meet business needs
- Leads all phases of the data science life cycle, from discovery through production
- Analyzes complex business problems and executes on use cases for existing data assets
- Identifies trends and relationships in the data used for creating and testing hypotheses
- Formulates innovative solutions to business problems using data science patterns and machine learning
- Communicates the logic of a complex model to numerous audiences, including senior executives
- Ability to understand and analyze complex business problems
- Extensive experience in designing and deploying data applications
- Extensive expertise/experience in data analysis, modeling and visualization required
- Experience with big data technologies like HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, HBase, Solr
- Mastery of one or more development languages (e. g., Java, Python, R, Scala)
- Broad experience in data and analytics: R, probability theory, linear and logistic regression, SVM, RBM, bagging, boosting, random forests, NLP, time series analysis, data science lifecycle, and model fitting cycle.
- Experience with NLP