Our client is seeking a strong Business Intelligence Analyst with a solid business acumen to oversee the Analytics and Reporting needs of their company. In this role you will be working for a thriving manufacturing company enabling them to leverage data to inform the strategy of the business. This position will oversee data mining, trend analysis, developing reports and dashboards to find areas for the company to increase efficiencies and profitability. This is a full-time position based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
Works with the Supply Chain and other cross functional teams to capture BI requirements (reporting needs, data extraction, consolidation, validation, model development, etc.) across the organization. Efficiently and effectively provide BI solutions.
- Project manages various initiatives and deliverables end to end. Examples may include modelling of strategic sourcing initiatives, cost modelling, make/buy projects, and freight optimizations.
- Build data and reporting structure that informs business strategy while delivering tangible insights on efficiency
- Provide detailed reports, analysis, and insights with BI tools. Formulate conclusions and recommendations to senior management as needed.
- Simplify and automate reporting, audits, and other data-driven activities. Build solutions to have maximum scale and enable self-service capability for stakeholders.
- Work closely with Finance to integrate with budgeting, pricing, and forecasting activities.
- Degree in information systems, computer science, data science, or related field is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a BI or Data related position
- Strong demonstrated experience in using SQL. VBA coding is a plus.
- Experience creating dashboards and visualizations using Power BI and Crystal Reports is preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization and present to C-suite executives.
- Must have the ability to translate data into actionable insights for the business