Our client has been voted one of the top places to work in Nashville for the past 4 years. This is a unique role that will enable you to oversee all aspects of security for a thriving company. As the Security Engineer you will design, implement, manage and monitor all the company’s security systems. In this role you will enforce security best practices, policies and standards for the physical infrastructure, proprietary information, customer data as well as external breaches and threats. This company provides exceptional benefits and bonus potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, implement, troubleshoot and support the software, network and security products.
- Consult with upper management on all security related issues and recommendations
- Manage third party vendors that pertain to security and audit related issues
- Oversee all firewalls, anti-virus, IPS/IDS, NAC, VPN, SIEM, Spam and content filtering
- Manage the implementation and validation of all security related products
- Assess and identify any network and system vulnerabilities
Experience and Skills:
- At least seven years of experience as a systems or network engineer focused on security
- Strong working knowledge of the following technologies and systems; Windows Severs 2008-2016, VMWare, Active Directory, LAN/WAN/WLAN, Firewalls, Patching, Anti-Virus, SIEM, IPS/IDS and Vulnerability Scanning.
- Experience designing network and systems security infrastructure systems
- Proven ability to troubleshoot system infrastructure issues
- Ability to communicate with executive level and non-technical stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of security technology like Firewalls, Spam Gateways, Content Filtering and IPS/IDS required
- Experience with Citrix is a plus
- CISSP certification is a plus