We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient technology environment. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all network and server equipment in order to ensure a strong network.
- Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Processes equipment requests and facilitates approval and ordering for IT acquisitions.
- Design and maintain LAN/Wan communications.
- Configure and support server and network equipment hardware and perform basic VM host configuration within VMWare environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have strong AD Group Policy experience
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Strong experience with intelligent switches including storage virtualization, quality of service (QoS), remote mirroring and protocol conversion.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware