The Business Systems Manager will provide oversight for all aspects of IT and Systems for a thriving manufacturing company. This includes; project management, GAP analysis, meeting facilitation, training, and assisting with the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics. Identifies opportunities to improve business processes and to use technology to improve revenue, reduce costs, improve productivity, and increase customer service. Our client is located in Nashville Tennessee and this is a full-time opportunity.
- Oversees all aspects of business systems and infrastructure including network, systems, Microsoft Dynamics and other ancillary systems pertaining to a manufacturing enviornment.
- Direct supervision of one employee and multiple vendor relationships.
- Builds and maintains Project Plans as required for IT Projects. Plans, schedules and tracks progress on project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools. Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- Collaborates with sponsors and stakeholders to define the project business case including project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and end user needs. Identifies and documents business requirements which could be automated using new technology to improve productivity, reduce costs, better serve the customer, or increase revenues.
- Acts as liaison between the organization and application vendors as required for implementation, problem resolution, application upgrades and bug fixes. Able to direct all vendor activity as it pertains to budget, Dynamics or other technologies
- Provides support and training to user community.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment
- ERP experience is required
- College degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field