Driven by authentic relationships, Affinity Search Partners seeks to provide honest and transparent IT recruiting services to clients and candidates.
Nashville is rapidly becoming one of our nation’s top cities. The Nashville Chamber has the statistics to prove it. With so many jobs being added to our city, where will the talent to fill the jobs come from?
From students like you!
Affinity Search Partners seeks to provide honest and transparent services to our clients and candidates — and now to you. For the first time in history, we are opening our doors to some of Nashville’s top universities to partner in professional development, helping develop a firm sense of identity, and building character as students prepare for the workforce.
If you are selected as one of the elite in Affinity’s Associate Training Program, you get:
- Hands on learning in the workplace
- Mentorship, training, and personal professional development
- Opportunity to put-to-use education in marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, sales, and operations
- World-class education in recruiting, sales, sourcing, and business administration
- Experience in serving the community with our local non-profit partners
To be considered for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must be available for a semester-long internship
- Must be available to work 30 hours/week
- Must be interested in hands-on learning in the workplace